A good read and a good move towards the right direction
Hello, First 4 Figures family!
We would like to formally address the concerns we’ve been receiving with regards to our Customer Service (CS).
First and foremost, we would like to apologize for falling short of your expectations. Your voices have not fallen on deaf ears, and rest assured we are working towards a better and more robust CS department.
First 4 Figures CEO Alex Davis goes in-depth on why such issues have risen and what his action plans are to improve our overall services.
You may read through his discourse HERE.
If you have any comments or feedback with regards to Alex’s statement, please feel free to leave a comment in the comment section of this blog post or the comments section of his post. For CS-related concerns, you may create a ticket with us HERE.
We would like to thank you all for your continued patience, support, and understanding as we further develop our services to meet everyone’s satisfaction. F4F is love, F4F is life!
More post in same category
- First 4 Figures and Child's Play Collaborative Giveaway
- F4F Service Advisory: Customer Service Upgrade
- F4F Service Advisory: Shipping and Billing Update in Response to COVID-19
- PAX East 2020: A Successful First Appearance
- First 4 Figures @ PAX East 2020
- First 4 Figures @ Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair 2020