The perfect blend between First 4 Figures and the most recent E3 2018
The Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3 for short) is the biggest stage for titans of the video gaming industry to showcase and reveal some of their industry-shaking announcements of products and titles in development that we can expect in the years to come. Although there were mixed emotions with regards to this year's E3, we here are First 4 Figures were excited about the event as Capcom and Bandai Namco both had something to showcase from us in their respective booths.
Just last month, from 27 April to 29 May 2018, we opened pre-orders for Ōkami's Shiranui, and the support from our beloved community was beyond measure. During E3 2018, we are more than blessed to have been able to present Shiranui to the rest of the gaming world via Capcom's booth located at Booth 2223 in the South Hall of the event. Shoutout to our members, Catherine Galusha Ayling and Kirk Wolfrom, for posting their photos in the Club.
But, that's not all! For the first time, people were finally able to lay their eyes on our Mimic statue from Dark Souls. There hasn't been any pictures or videos of it anywhere until now. It was on display in Bandai Namco's booth alongside our Artorias the Abysswalker, Nightmare, and Prince statues. Booth 1647 was also set up in the South Hall of the event. Shoutout to our members, Catherine Galusha Ayling, Greg Walus, Jesse Michael Carmona, and Kirk Wolfrom for posting their photos in the Club.
Apart from these, other announcements worth mentioning that are related to us here at First 4 Figures are:
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey by Ubisoft
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 by Ubisoft
- Cuphead DLC by StudioMDHR
- Dead or Alive 6 by Team Ninja
- Devil May Cry 5 by Capcom
- Kingdom Hearts 3 by Square Enix
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle DLC by Ubisoft
- My Hero One's Justice by Bandai Namco
- NieR: Automata Become as Gods Edition by Square Enix
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps by Microsoft
- Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight by Atlus Games
- Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! & Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! by Nintendo
- Soulcalibur VI by Bandai Namco
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy by Activision
- Super Mario Party by Nintendo
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate by Nintendo
- Team Sonic Racing by SEGA
- Telltale's Walking Dead: The Final Season by Telltale Games
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 by SEGA
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 DLC by Nintendo
- Yakuza franchise by SEGA
And that's a wrap! Which E3 news were you excited about the most? Is there anything else from E3 2018 that you would love receive the F4F treatment? Kindly let us know in the comments section below.