One word – Hallelujah!
To those of you who are unfamiliar with First 4 Figures' Loyalty Rewards System, First 4 Figures has a loyalty program based on the number of F4F reward points you've accumulated in total over time.
Here’s how it works:
- You earn an X amount of F4F reward points for every 1 USD spent.
- The higher your level, the more points you earn.
- You may also earn F4F reward points from Alex and Chockles’ giveaways and mini contests throughout the week in F4F’s Official Collectors Club Facebook group.
- Every 100 F4F reward points is equivalent to 1 USD, which you could then spend on future purchases.
- Reward points are credited to your F4F account after the final payment has been made.
- Reward points do not expire.
- Below is a chart of our loyalty system and how to level up accordingly:
It has been mentioned time and time again that included in the improvements of First 4 Figures is the further development of the company's frontend. The IT Team is looking to add quality of life changes to the Loyalty Rewards System and the website as a whole to polish the overall customer experience and achieve the ideal structure for disseminating information.
What we have below is a demonstration of these improvements.
It's been a longtime request from the majority of F4F's community, and now, it has finally arrived! At last, you now have a means to monitor your loyalty progress!
There are two ways of doing so:
First, you may view your progress at the loyalty level you are currently on,
And you may also view your lifetime progress since you first created your First 4 Figures account.
You are free to access these anytime under the MY REWARDS section of your account. Also, as a reminder, don't forget to log into your account daily for four (4) free reward points per day.
How glad are you that this is now finally possible? What level are you currently on? How many more points do you need before leveling up to the next tier? Let us know in the comments section below.
We hope that you like this system enhancement the IT Team developed for everyone. Please bear with us a little while longer as we continue to improve both our backend and frontend logistics to help serve you better. 2018 will be a year of change, so do stick around and witness our growth unfold. Let us know in the comments section below what other changes you’d like to see implemented.
More post in same category
- First 4 Figures @ PAX East 2020
- First 4 Figures @ Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair 2020
- First 4 Figures Mimic Statue and Artorias the Abysswalker Bust @ Tokyo Comic Con 2019
- First 4 Figures Mugen Statue @ Saudi Anime Expo 2019
- Last Chance – Mario and Yoshi, Psycho Mantis, and Alphonse Elric
- Safe In Our World, a Charity Where Mental Health Meets Video Games