First 4 Figures' reward points system just got a whole lot better.
To those of you who are unfamiliar with First 4 Figures' Loyalty Rewards System, First 4 Figures has a loyalty program based on the number of F4F reward points you've accumulated in total over time.
Here’s how it works:
- You earn an X amount of F4F reward points for every 1 USD spent.
- The higher your level, the more points you earn.
- You may also earn F4F reward points from Alex and Chockles’ giveaways and mini contests throughout the week in F4F’s Official Collectors Club Facebook group.
- Every 100 F4F reward points is equivalent to 1 USD, which you could then spend on future purchases.
- Reward points are credited to your F4F account after the final payment has been made.
- Reward points do not expire.
- Below is a chart of our loyalty system and how to level up accordingly:
It has been mentioned time and time again that included in the improvements of First 4 Figures is the further development of the company's frontend. The IT Team is looking to add quality of life changes to the Loyalty Rewards System and the website as a whole to polish the overall customer experience and achieve the ideal structure for disseminating information.
What we have below is a demonstration of these improvements.
What used to happen was if you made a purchase on X level but received your reward points at Y level (assuming you leveled up before your pending points realized), the points you receive would have been computed based on when the purchase was made, which in this example was on X level.
Fortunately, this is now a thing of the past. After listening to the community's feedback, and after tirelessly working behind the scenes, we introduce to you the new and improved version of our loyalty rewards system.
You now earn reward points based on when your pending points go through, not when the purchase was made. For example, in the scenario above, a pre-order was placed at the Silver loyalty level. They then leveled up to Gold in between the time they pre-ordered and the time of completion of their pre-order. As a result, the system notified the customer of additional reward points earned for that specific pre-order due to them now being a Gold member when they receive these points.
In short, if this scenario were to happen to you, you will be receiving more points than you originally thought you would!
We hope that you like this system enhancement the IT Team developed for everyone. Please bear with us a little while longer as we continue to improve both our backend and frontend logistics to help serve you better. 2018 will be a year of change, so do stick around and witness our growth unfold. Let us know in the comments section below what other changes you’d like to see implemented.