Everything you need to know (and more) about the Mini Aku Aku Mask pre-order!
Pre-orders for Mini Aku Aku Mask are finally upon us. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
If this is your first time pre-ordering from First 4 Figures, kindly read through these instructions to guarantee your pre-orders and Signature bonuses:
- Pre-orders will open right after F4F’s Friday Q&A with Chocks and A on the 19th of April 2019, 10:00 PM HKT. Pre-orders will remain open until the 24th of May 2019, 10:00 PM HKT.
- On 26 April 2019, 11:00 PM HKT, the validation process will begin. A “VALIDATE NOW” button will go live on your Mini Aku Aku Mask order page.
- NOTE 1: The “VALIDATE NOW” button will only be available to those who successfully placed their pre-orders BEFORE the validation process, including those that pre-ordered during Gamescom 2018 and Emerald City Comic Con 2019; the button will only be available for 24 hours.
- NOTE 2: The sooner you click the “VALIDATE NOW” button on your order, the lower the number will be on your Mini Aku Aku Mask statue (where applicable).
- NOTE 3: You MUST click the “VALIDATE NOW” button to secure a Signature Edition of your pre-order. Those who pre-ordered the Standard Edition will not have the "VALIDATE NOW" button available to them.
- NOTE 4: If you pre-ordered during this 24-hour Validation Period, you are also guaranteed a Signature Edition. However, you will NOT have a “VALIDATE NOW” button available to you since you did not place your pre-order before the validation process began, which means you cannot compete for a chance at low numbers (where applicable).
- NOTE 5: If by the end of the pre-order period the Exclusive, Golden, and Combo Companion Editions do not reach a combined total of at least 1,000 pieces sold, the pre-order period will remain open until it hits this goal or until before production begins. If at least 1,000 pieces are sold within the five-week pre-order period, the pre-ordering process will proceed as normal.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: “How much does each Mini Aku Aku Mask variant cost?”
- Mini Aku Aku Mask Standard Companion Edition – USD 214.99 + shipping
- Mini Aku Aku Mask Exclusive Companion Edition – USD 214.99 + shipping
- Mini Golden Aku Aku Mask Companion Edition – USD 214.99 + shipping
- Mini Aku Aku Mask Combo Companion Edition – USD 399.99 + shipping
Q: “Will payment plans (Flexipay) be available when I purchase my Mini Aku Aku Mask statues?”
Yes, Flexipay will be available when pre-ordering your Mini Aku Aku Mask statues, up to a maximum of twelve (12) months payment terms. You may find the various Flexipay options under the “Additional Information” section of your desired product.
Q: “Can I cancel my order?”
You may cancel your orders, but the 10% initial deposit is non-refundable, and you incur an Administration Charge of USD 5.00 per payment to be refunded. For more information, please visit the Cancellation section of our website.
Q: “How much will the shipping cost?”
Kindly refer to the images below for shipping cost charges:
Q: “Do we have to pay for Customs fees or taxes?”
As much as possible, First 4 Figures shoulders Customs fees and taxes to ensure a smooth and hassle-free transaction from purchase to delivery. We are able to do so by strategically setting up our warehouses in every corner of the globe. However, in the event that your order will be delivered from a distant warehouse, any additional fees or taxes (if any) are of the buyer’s responsibility. For more information, please visit the Shipping section of our website.
Q: “If I decide to purchase more than one Mini Aku Aku Mask statue, will it be possible to combine it all into one shipping cost?”
Shipping costs are charged on a per item basis. We currently do not allow combining of shipping costs.
Q: “What is a Signature Edition?”
Successfully obtaining a Signature Edition of your pre-order guarantees you the following bonuses:
- Your Pre-ordered Statue/s
- 1x Signature Card signed by Alex Davis (2x for the Combo Edition)
- 1x Signature Edition Hologram Sticker
- Additional F4F Reward Points (1 point per USD 1.00 spent)
Q: “I forgot to click the 'VALIDATE NOW' button, and the button isn’t available anymore. What will happen to my order?”
If you forgot to validate your pre-order, you will still receive your order when the statues are scheduled to be released, but you will not be guaranteed a low-numbered statue (where applicable) nor will you be receiving a Signature Edition of your order. Unvalidated pre-orders will be slotted in after the 24-hour Validation Period closes, and the number on your statue will depend on how soon you placed your pre-order during the pre-order period.
Q: “What is a Companion Piece?”
Companion Pieces are collectibles that still belong to the main product line but have no bearing on the succession of statue numbers. In this case, the main products prior to this Companion Piece are Crash Bandicoot™ (Regular) and Crash Bandicoot™ (Exclusive).
Q: “What is a variant?”
Variants are collectibles that are variations of the main products and are treated as main products themselves.
Q: “What is the difference between a variant and a Companion Piece”
Variants are launched alongside the main product and share the same pool of statue numbers as the main product. Companion Pieces, on the other hand, will only be numbered if the customer pre-ordering it owns the main product itself and will match the statue number of their main product. Those who do not own the main product but are pre-ordering the Companion Piece will receive an unnumbered statue.
Q: “Why do I have to authenticate my Mini Aku Aku Mask statue?”
If you own and authenticated our Crash Bandicoot™ (Regular), you are guaranteed to receive the same statue number for your Mini Aku Aku Mask Standard Companion Edition; if you own and authenticated our Crash Bandicoot™ (Exclusive) statue, you are guaranteed to receive the same statue number for your Mini Aku Aku Mask Exclusive Companion Edition, Mini Golden Aku Aku Mask Companion Edition, or Mini Aku Aku Mask Combo Companion Edition.
Q: “Do statue numbers have any bearing on the quality of a product?”
Statue numbers and any other form of numbering merely represent the edition size of each product and do not have any implications on the quality.
Q: “Can I purchase your Mini Aku Aku Mask statues anywhere else other than your website?”
Our Mini Aku Aku Mask Standard Companion Edition statues may be available for purchase at a local retailer near you once these statues are released, but our Mini Aku Aku Mask Exclusive Companion Edition, Mini Golden Aku Aku Mask Companion Edition, and Mini Aku Aku Mask Combo Companion Edition statues are only available for purchase on our website.
For more information and high-resolution images of our Mini Aku Aku Mask statue, kindly click HERE.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please refer to the HELP section of our website. Alternatively, you may also contact Customer Service through our CONTACT US online form, or you may leave a comment below and we will get back to you shortly.