Everything you need to know (and more) about the Phoenix Wright pre-order!
Pre-orders for Phoenix Wright are finally upon us. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Kindly read through these instructions to guarantee your pre-orders and Signature bonuses:
- Pre-orders will open right after F4F’s Friday Q&A with Chocks and A on the 23rd of November 2018, 10:00 PM HKT. Pre-orders will remain open until the 28th of December 2018, 10:00 PM HKT.
- On 30 November 2018, 11:00 PM HKT, the validation process will begin. A “VALIDATE NOW” button will go live on your Phoenix Wright order page.
- NOTE 1: The “VALIDATE NOW” button will only be available to those who have successfully placed their pre-orders BEFORE the validation process; the button will only be available for 24 hours.
- NOTE 2: The sooner you click the “VALIDATE NOW” button on your order, the lower the number will be on your Phoenix Wright statue.
- NOTE 3: You MUST click the “VALIDATE NOW” button to secure a Signature Edition of your pre-order. Those who pre-ordered the Standard Edition of the statue are NOT eligible for Signature bonuses.
- NOTE 4: If you pre-ordered during this 24-hour Validation Period, you are also guaranteed a Signature Edition. However, you will NOT have a “VALIDATE NOW” button available to you since you did not place your pre-order before the validation process began, which means you cannot compete for a chance at low numbers.
- NOTE 5: If by the end of the pre-order period the Exclusive and Definitive Editions do not hit a combined total of at least 1,000 pieces sold, the pre-order period will remain open until it hits this goal or until before production begins. If at least 1,000 pieces are sold within the five-week pre-order period, the pre-ordering process will proceed as normal.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: “How much does each Phoenix Wright variant cost?”
Both the Phoenix Wright (Standard) and Phoenix Wright (Exclusive) each cost USD 229.99 SRP + shipping, while the Phoenix Wright (Definitive Edition) costs USD 299.99 SRP + shipping.
Q: “Will payment plans (Flexipay) be available when I purchase my Phoenix Wright statues?”
Yes, Flexipay will be available when pre-ordering your Phoenix Wright statues, up to a maximum of twelve (12) months payment terms. You may find the various Flexipay options under the “Additional Information” section of your desired product.
Q: “Can I cancel my order?”
Orders are cancellable, but the 10% initial deposit is non-refundable, and you incur an Administration Charge of USD 5.00 per payment to be refunded. For more information, please visit the Cancellation section of our website.
Q: “How much will shipping cost?”
Kindly refer to the image below for shipping cost charges:
Q: “Do we have to pay for Customs fees or taxes?”
As much as possible, First 4 Figures shoulders Customs fees and taxes to ensure a smooth and hassle-free transaction from purchase to delivery. We are able to do so by strategically setting up our warehouses in every corner of the globe. However, in the event that your order will be delivered from a distant warehouse, any additional fees or taxes (if any) are of the buyer’s responsibility. For more information, please visit the Shipping section of our website.
Q: “If I decide to purchase more than one Phoenix Wright statue, will it be possible to combine it all into one shipping cost?”
Shipping costs are charged on a per product item basis. We currently do not allow combining of shipping costs.
Q: “What is a Signature Edition?”
Successfully obtaining a Signature Edition of your pre-order guarantees you the following bonuses:
- Your Pre-ordered Statue/s
- 1x Signature Card signed by Alex Davis
- 1x Signature Edition Hologram Sticker
- Additional F4F Reward Points (1 point per USD 1.00 spent)
Q: “I forgot to click the 'VALIDATE NOW' button, and the button isn’t available anymore. What will happen to my order?”
If you forgot to validate your pre-order, you will still receive your order when the statues are scheduled to be released, but you will not be guaranteed a low-numbered statue nor will you be receiving a Signature Edition of your order. Unvalidated pre-orders will be slotted in after the 24-hour Validation Period closes, and the number on your statue will depend on how soon you placed your pre-order during the pre-order period.
Q: “Why do I have to and how do I authenticate my Phoenix Wright statue?”
Our Phoenix Wright statue is part of our all-new Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies line, which means all statue numbers (except for #1 and #2) are up for grabs. If you authenticate your Phoenix Wright statue and continue to purchase and validate the succeeding statues in the line, you are guaranteed to have matching statue numbers for every single piece.
Q: “Can I purchase your Phoenix Wright statues anywhere else other than your website?”
Our Phoenix Wright (Standard) statues may be available for purchase at a local retailer near you once these statues are released, but our Phoenix Wright (Exclusive) and Phoenix Wright (Definitive Edition) statues are only available for purchase on our website.
For more information and high-resolution images of our Phoenix Wright statues, kindly click HERE.
If you have any further questions or concerns, kindly refer to the HELP section of our website. Alternatively, you may also contact Customer Service through our CONTACT US online form, or you may leave a comment below and we will get back to you shortly.