Everything you need to know about First 4 Figures' pre-ordering system.
Please read carefully.
- Pre-orders for all our upcoming releases are scheduled to open right AFTER our Friday Q&A with Chocks and A live streams. During the stream, we also unveil the product itself and discuss with the audience some useful information.
- Friday Q&A with Chocks and A airs every Friday, 10:00 PM HKT on our First 4 Figures main Facebook page and lasts approximately three (3) hours.
- Pre-order periods are open for five (5) weeks. For more information, kindly read through the Extension Period section below.
- NOTE: The speed at which you place your pre-order will only matter IF you fail to validate your pre-order. More on this in the FAQs section below.
- During the next Friday Q&A after the launch of a product, from 10:00 to 11:00 PM HKT, pre-orders will temporarily close in preparation for the VALIDATION PROCESS.
- The purpose of validating is to compete for low statue numbers and to secure a Signature Edition for your order.
- Once pre-orders re-open at 11:00 PM HKT, a “VALIDATE NOW” button will go live on the order page of the product you wish to validate.
- NOTE 1: The “VALIDATE NOW” button will only be available to those who have successfully placed their pre-orders BEFORE the validation process.
- NOTE 2: The sooner you click the “VALIDATE NOW” button on your order, the lower the number will be on your statue.
- NOTE 3: The “VALIDATE NOW” button will only be available for 24 hours.
- NOTE 4: How to Validate Your Pre-Order
- You must click the “VALIDATE NOW” button in order to secure the Signature Edition for your order. More on this in the FAQs section below.
- Pre-orders placed within this 24-hour validation period are also guaranteed a Signature Edition. However, you will NOT have a “VALIDATE NOW” button available to you since you did not place your pre-order before the validation process, which means you cannot compete for a chance at low numbers.
- NOTE: You will only receive a Signature Edition of your order if the item you purchased is an Exclusive version, a Special variant (if any), or a Combo Edition (if any).
- If during the five-week pre-order period the Exclusive version, Special variant (if any), and Combo Edition (if any) do not reach a combined total of at least 1,000 pieces sold for the resin statues or 3,000 pieces for the PVC statues, the pre-order period will extend and remain open until it hits this goal or until before production starts.
- You will be notified one (1) week in advanced if the extension period is about to close.
- If you were unable to place your pre-order during the five-week pre-order period or extension period and you still wish to purchase the item, we can add you to the waitlist of your desired product.
- If for whatever reason there is a sudden availability of the item you wish to purchase (cancellation of existing pre-orders, increase in production, etc.), you now have an opportunity to buy this item.
- NOTE: The waitlist is on a first come, first serve basis.
- For more information on how our waitlist works, kindly click HERE.
- If there are still some pieces left after everyone on the waitlist has been accommodated, others may now purchase the remaining in-stock items until supplies last.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: “Will payment plans (Flexipay) be available when purchasing statues?”
Yes, Flexipay is available during pre-orders and when purchasing in-stock items. You may find the various Flexipay options under the “Additional Information” section of your desired product.
Q: “Can I cancel my order?”
Orders are cancellable, but the initial deposit is non-refundable and you incur an Administration Charge of 20.00 USD per payment to be refunded. For more information, please visit the Cancellation section of our website.
Q: “How much does shipping cost?”
Shipping costs vary depending on the item being shipped. You will be updated on shipping costs at the soonest possible time.
Q: “Do we pay any Customs fees or taxes?”
As much as possible, First 4 Figures shoulders Customs fees and taxes to ensure a smooth and hassle-free transaction from purchase to delivery. We are able to do so by strategically setting up our warehouses in every corner of the globe. However, in the event that your order will be delivered from a distant warehouse, any additional fees or taxes (if any) become the buyer’s responsibility. For more information, please visit the Shipping section of our website.
Q: “If I decide to buy more than one statue, is it possible to combine it all into one shipping cost?”
Shipping costs are charged on a per product item basis. We currently do not allow combining of shipping costs.
Q: “What is a Signature Edition?”
Successfully obtaining a Signature Edition of your pre-order guarantees you the following bonuses:
- Your Pre-ordered Statue/s
- 1x Signature Card signed by Alex Davis (2x for the Combo Pack)
- 1x Signature Edition Hologram Sticker
- Additional F4F Reward Points (1 point for every $1.00 spent)
Q: “I forgot to validate my pre-order, and the "VALIDATE NOW" button isn’t available anymore. What will happen to my order?”
If you forgot to validate your pre-order, you will still receive your order when the statues are scheduled to be released, but you will not be guaranteed a low-numbered statue nor will you be receiving a Signature Edition of your order. Unvalidated pre-orders will be slotted in after the 24-hour validation period closes, and the number on your statue will depend on how soon you placed your pre-order during the pre-order period.
Q: “Can I purchase F4F statues anywhere else other than your website?”
Standard versions of F4F statues may be available at a local retailer near you once these statues are released. However, the Exclusive versions, Special variants, and Combo Editions are only available for purchase on our website.
If you have any further questions or concerns, kindly refer to the HELP section of our website. Alternatively, you may also contact Customer Service through our CONTACT US online form, or you may leave a comment below and we will get back to you shortly.