Everything you need to know (and more) about the Solaire of Astora SD pre-order!
The Reservation Period for Solaire of Astora SD is finally upon us. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Kindly read through these instructions to guarantee your pre-orders:
- The RESERVATION PERIOD will open immediately after F4F’s Friday Q&A with Chocks and A on 1 June 2018 and will then temporarily close on Tuesday, 5 June 2018, 10:00 PM HKT.
- On 5 June 2018, 11:00 PM HKT, the pre-ordering period will reopen and a “VALIDATE NOW” button will go live on your Solaire of Astora SD order page. This newly reopened pre-order period will continue until 3 July 2018, 11:00 PM HKT.
- NOTE 1: The “VALIDATE NOW” button will only be available to those who have successfully placed their pre-orders during the Reservation Period, and will only be available for 24 hours.
- NOTE 2: The sooner you click the “VALIDATE NOW” button on your order, the lower the number will be on your Solaire of Astora SD statue.
- NOTE 3: You MUST click the “VALIDATE NOW” button to secure a Day One Edition of your Solaire of Astora SD (COMBO EDITION), Solaire of Astora SD (PRAISE THE SUN EDITION), or Solaire of Astora SD (EXCLUSIVE) pre-order.
- NOTE 4: If you pre-ordered during this 24-hour Validation Period, you are also guaranteed a Day One Edition for your order. However, you will NOT have a “VALIDATE NOW” button available to you since you did not place your pre-order during the Reservation Period, which means you cannot compete for a chance at low numbers.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: “How much does each Solaire of Astora SD variant cost?”
Both the Solaire of Astora SD (Exclusive) and the Solaire of Astora SD (Praise the Sun Edition) statues cost USD 99.99 SRP + shipping, while the Solaire of Astora SD (Combo Edition) costs USD 184.99 SRP + shipping.
Q: “Will payment plans (Flexipay) be available when I purchase my Solaire of Astora SD statues?”
Yes, Flexipay will be available when pre-ordering your Solaire of Astora SD statues, up to a maximum of nine (9) months payment terms. You may find the various Flexipay options under the “Additional Information” section of your desired product.
Q: “Can I cancel my order?”
Orders are cancellable, but the 20% initial deposit is non-refundable and you incur an Administration Charge of USD 10.00 per payment to be refunded. For more information, please visit the Cancellation section of our website.
Q: “How much will shipping cost?”
Kindly refer to the images below for shipping cost charges:
Q: “Do we pay any Customs fees or taxes?”
As much as possible, First 4 Figures shoulders Customs fees and taxes to ensure a smooth and hassle-free transaction from purchase to delivery. We are able to do so by strategically setting up our warehouses in every corner of the globe. However, in the event that your order will be delivered from a distant warehouse, any additional fees or taxes (if any) become the buyer’s responsibility. For more information, please visit the Shipping section of our website.
Q: “If I decide to purchase more than one Solaire of Astora SD statue, will it be possible to combine it all into one shipping cost?”
Shipping costs are charged on a per product item basis. We currently do not allow combining of shipping costs.
Q: “What is a Day One Edition?”
If you successfully pre-ordered our Solaire of Astora SD (EXCLUSIVE), Solaire of Astora SD (PRAISE THE SUN EDITION), or Solaire of Astora SD (COMBO EDITION) statue AND clicked the “VALIDATE NOW” button during Validation Period, you will be receiving a Day One Edition of your order, which includes:
- Your Pre-ordered Statue/s
- 1x Signature Card signed by Alex Davis (2x for the Combo Edition)
- 1x Day One Edition Hologram Sticker
- Additional F4F Reward Points (1 point per USD 1.00 spent)
Q: “I forgot to click the “VALIDATE NOW” button, and the button isn’t available anymore. What will happen to my order?”
If you forgot to validate your reservation, you will still receive your order when the statues are scheduled to be released, but you will not be guaranteed a low-numbered statue nor will you be receiving a Day One Edition of your order. Unvalidated reservations will be slotted in after the 24-hour Validation Period closes, and the number on your statue will depend on how soon you placed your pre-order during the Reservation Period.
Q: “Why do I have to and how do I authenticate my Solaire of Astora SD statue?”
If you own and authenticated our Artorias the Abysswalker SD statue, you will receive the same statue number for your Solaire of Astora SD, regardless of which version you pre-order.
Q: “Can I purchase your Solaire of Astora SD statues anywhere else other than your website?”
Our Solaire of Astora SD (Standard) statues may be available for purchase at a local retailer near you once these statues are released; our Solaire of Astora SD (Exclusive), Solaire of Astora SD (Praise the Sun Edition), and Solaire of Astora SD (Combo Edition) statues are only available for purchase on our website.
For more pictures and information on our Solaire of Astora SD statues, kindly click HERE.
If you have any further questions or concerns, kindly refer to the HELP section of our website. Alternatively, you may also contact Customer Service through our CONTACT US online form, or you may leave a comment below and we will get back to you shortly.
More post in same category
- Dark Souls™ – The Great Grey Wolf, Sif SD PVC Statue Launch
- Dark Souls™ – The Great Grey Wolf, Sif SD PVC Statue Pre-Order FAQs
- Dark Souls™ – The Great Grey Wolf, Sif SD PVC Statue Giveaway
- F4F x TORCH TORCH: Dark Souls™ T-Shirt Collection Encore and Sweat Shirts
- Dark Souls™ – Gravelord Nito Statue Launch
- Dark Souls™ – Gravelord Nito Statue Pre-Order FAQs