First 4 Figures is proud to present the highly anticipated Crystal Dragon statue.
With the exclusion of Spyro, Gnasty Gnorc turned all of the dragons into crystals because they called him ugly and other nasty terms during an interview with Dragon News Network.
Spyro sets out to rescue all of the dragons along with recovering the stolen treasure.
The trapped dragons struggle to free themselves as can be seen by the crystal statues rocking slightly.
In order to free the dragons, Spyro must step intto the statue's pedestal. There imprisoned dragon breaks free after a flash of bright light.
The Crystal Dragon statues are one of the main collectibles in the Spyro the Dragon games.
Spyro the Dragon - Crystal Dragon EXCLUSIVE edition comes with the following:-
- Spyro the Dragon - Crystal Dragon statue with Glow in the Dark paint application
- Highly detailed base replicating the exact same pedestal straight from the original Spyro the Dragon game - LED light-up function (2 modes: Always On - Fully Animated)
- Mini Golden Dragon (Material: TBD)
- Authentication Card
- Purchasing the Spyro the Dragon - Crystal Dragon EXCLUSIVE edition at anytime during Day One after the launch starts (24 hours) will entitle you to the following extra free bonuses.
NOTE - You must come back to the website on 26th June 2018, log into your account and VALIDATE your order to confirm your Day One edition.
- An additional Signature Card signed by Alex Davis.
- A Day One edition Hologram Sticker.
- Plus extra F4F Reward Points.
Limited Edition number will be set later on.
This PREORDER period will close on 24th July 2018.
This is the second statue in First 4 Figures’ Spyro the Dragon line. If you already have authenticated the previous statue in the line (Spyro the Dragon) then you will be entitled to receive the same number for Spyro the Dragon - Crystal Dragon (Where applicable)
*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different. Product details can subject to change without further notice.
Subject to final approval.
Statue including base
Height - 22 inches (56cm)
Width - 17 inches (43cm)
Depth - 22 inches (56cm)
Mini Golden Dragon
Height - 4 inches (10cm)
Width - 1.5 inches (3cm)
Depth - 4 inches (10cm)
Estimated Release Date: Q2 2019
NOTE 2: ORDERS PLACED DURING THE RESERVATION PERIOD NEEDS TO BE VALIDATED ON TUESDAY 26TH JUNE 2018 11PM HONG KONG TIME TO GET YOUR LOW NUMBER AND DAY ONE BONUS
Please note that a Non-Refundable Deposit (NRD) will be taken at the time of purchase. (A deposit of 10% of the item's purchase price)
- Additional Information
Material Resin Artist Sanjeev Keisham Estimated Release Q2 2019 Global Stock Wait List Deposit $47.00