First 4 Figures is proud to present the highly anticipated Dark Souls - Solaire of Astora SD 9" PVC Painted statue.
Solaire of Astora, a jolly knight, is a Warrior of Sunlight who purposefully became Undead so he could visit Lordran in his quest to find his own sun. Solaire is a skilled warrior who doesn't rely on special powers to win. He provides assistance to the player and engages in jolly cooperation. For successful co-op fights he rewards the player with Sunlight Medals because of his membership in the covenant. The player may join the Warriors of Sunlight after meeting certain requirements upon which they can gain the "Praise the Sun" gesture.
The "Praise the Sun" gesture was conceived prior to the character of Solaire and was used in Demon's Souls as a rare holy gesture. The Solaire character was created in order to bring recognition to the gesture and make it more popular.
Dark Souls - Solaire of Astora SD EXCLUSIVE edition comes with the following:-
- Dark Souls - Solaire of Astora SD 9" PVC painted statue - Limited Numbered Logo Base with LED light-up function (2 modes: Always On - Fully Animated)
- Premium Deluxe Box Exclusive to First 4 Figures
- Collectors Box
- Authentication Card
- Purchasing the Dark Souls - Solaire of Astora SD 9" PVC painted statue EXCLUSIVE edition at anytime during Day One after the launch starts (24 hours) will entitle you to the following extra free bonuses.
NOTE - You must come back to the website on 5th June 2018, log into your account and VALIDATE your order to confirm your Day One edition.
- An additional Signature Card signed by Alex Davis.
- A Day One edition Hologram Sticker.
- Plus extra F4F Reward Points.
Limited Edition number will be set later on.
This PREORDER period will close on 3rd July 2018.
This is the second statue in First 4 Figures’ Dark Souls SD PVC line. If you already have authenticated the previous statue in the line (Artorias the Abysswalker SD) then you will be entitled to receive the same number for Dark Souls - Solaire of Astora SD (Where applicable)
*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different. Product details can subject to change without further notice.
Subject to final approval.
Height - 9 inches (23cm)
Width - 5 inches (13cm)
Depth - 5 inches (13cm)
Estimated Release Date: Q3 2018
The STANDARD edition will be available from the following distributors:-
TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
- Additional Information
Material PVC Artist ANATOLIJ VYNOKUROV and KRIZ SILVA Estimated Release Q4 2018 Global Stock Wait List Limited worldwide to (pieces) 2000 Deposit $20.00