Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
“Havel's men wore the ring to express faith in their leader and to carry a heavier load.” ― Dark Souls
The “Havel's’ Ring” appears in “Dark Souls III”, named after Havel the Rock who was Lord Gwyn's old battlefield compatriot. The ring increases the wearers equip load.
Made from 925 Sterling Silver. A high-quality ring, which is taken from the game and can be wearable on a daily life.
The ring comes with an gift box. Which are a great addition for ring collectors and Dark Soul fans.
The ring comes in 9 different sizes, please see diagram (below)
SIZE (US / UK / Circumference)
- Mens Small (US 8.5 / UK Q / 57.6mm)
- Mens Medium (US 9.5 / UK S / 59.7mm)
- Mens Large (US 10-10.5 / UK T-U / 61.7mm)
- Mens Extra Large (US 11 / UK V1/2 / 63.9mm)
- Ladies Extra Small (US 4 / UK H1/2 / 47.1mm)
- Ladies Small (US 5 / UK J / 49.2mm)
- Ladies Medium (US 6 / UK L1/2 / 51.9mm)
- Ladies Large (US 6.5-7 / UK M1/2 / 53.7mm)
- Ladies Extra Large (US 7.5 / UK P / 55.5mm)
※The rough finishing and scratching are intended to give it a realistic look.
※The ring come with a gift box. Which are a great addition for collectors and Dark Soul fans.
※All of the products are hand made in Japan by professional craftsmen, each item may not be the same and may have a slight taste of color and details.
※Ring size cannot be changed after pre-order deadline.
(Pre-order deadline - Friday 15th March 2019)
- Additional Information
Material Brass, 925 Sterling Silver Scultpor Natsuho Miyata Estimated Release Q3 2019 Deposit US$52.50