When purchasing from First 4 Figures, the status of your order will change. Please see below for the different statuses and their meaning.
1. ORDER RECEIVED
- Default status whenever an order is submitted (Applies to all orders Guaranteed & Waiting list orders).
- You can now check a more in-depth information with regards to your item status, payment schedule as well as other details by logging into your First 4 Figures website account. To view your payment order/item status, payment schedule, simply click on “View Order” and refer to the order details underneath “ITEMS ORDERED” and the product you purchased.
ORDER RECEIVED status will change to PROCESSING when:
- The first monthly payment is collected/paid (Flexipay).
- Remaining balance settled and paid for.
PROCESSING STATUS will change to COMPLETED when:
- The package is shipped out from our warehouse (either US, UK, Canada, China) closest to your location.
ORDER RECEIVED & PROCESSING status will change to CANCELED when:
- The order is canceled.