F4F ONLINE LTD
St Peter Port
GUERNSEY GY1 1BU
F4F Online Ltd maintains this Web Site for information, communication, and as a product ordering facility. Without our prior written permission, you may not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use this content, except that you may download one copy of the material on one computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices.
If you would like to cover our products in reviews or articles in a web - zine please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your information and we will provide you with the appropriate materials.
© 2007 First4Figures. The First4Figures logo is a trademark and copyright of F4F Online Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
All Materials contained on this site are protected by the United Kingdom copyright and trademark laws. All copyrights, trademarks, service marks are the property of F4F Online Ltd or the parties designated on this site as the owners of those rights.
The contents of this site are intended solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Accordingly, no material from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way other than the downloading of one copy of the materials on a single computer for your personal, noncommercial use.
If you choose to download any material from our site, the following additional restrictions apply:
- you must keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices,
- you must not make any modifications to the materials,
- you must not use the materials in a manner that suggests any association or approval or endorsement by F4F Online Ltd.
As a condition of your use of the services, you will not use the services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the terms and conditions and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site/Services or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any of our Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site or any of our Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site.
You agree to use the services, and other message communication services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and legal. By way of example and not limitation, you agree you will not:
- Use the Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, scamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence toward one person or a group because of their belonging to a race, a religion or a nation, or that insults the victims of crimes against humanity by contesting the existence of those crimes.
- Upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which is made available through the Sites/Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless the Service specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of the Services that should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which is applicable for any particular Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Use, download or otherwise copy or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory users of the Site/Service(s) or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
If any use of the service requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted with the applicable registration form.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords you might create and your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. F4F Online Ltd will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You could be held liable for losses incurred by us or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
We have no obligation to monitor the Services. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted to the Service and to remove any materials at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion.
Furthermore, you cannot reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute or circulate any of the material on this site to any third party (including the display & distribution of the material on a Web site) without written permission from the F4F Online Ltd or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice. Any unauthorized, prohibited use of the material on this Web site may subject you to civil liability and criminal prosecution.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We may provide, third parties may provide, links to other Internet web sites or resources. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for availability of such external sites and resources, and we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USERS
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. In addition, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which you reside.
While we are pleased to hear from you, we do not solicit or accept submissions of creative ideas or stories, suggestions, original artwork, marketing concepts and the like (together, "Submissions"). This is because we want to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects and ideas created by our staff might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. Thus, please do not send us unsolicited Submissions.
If you choose to download any material from our site, the following restrictions apply:
- you must not use the materials in a manner that suggests any association or approval or endorsement by us;
- you may only use the materials for personal, noncommercial purposes;
- you must not make any modifications to the materials; and
- you must keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices.
Finally you must display the following legend: "ALL WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT, MAGIC THE GATHERING, GI. JOE, TRANSFORMERS, DOOM, NINTENDO, LEGENDS OF ZELDA, METROID PRIME, 2000AD, JUDGE DREDD, IMAGES AND LOGOS ARE PROTECTED BY TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. ALL RIGHTS ARE OWNED BY THE PARTY DESIGNATED AS THE OWNER OF THE RIGHTS."
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this site is done at your own discretion and risk. You acknowledge and agree that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
By using this Web site and,or posting material, you agree to indemnify F4F Online Ltd, directors, employees, agents, distributors and affiliates for any and all claims, damages, losses and causes of action arising out of your breach of the foregoing agreement. The materials on this site are transmitted and distributed "as is" and without express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, implied warranties of merchantability, or fitness of a particular purpose. F4F Online Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality, accuracy, completeness and validity of any materials on this Web site and does not warrant that the functions contained on the Web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected. Where applicable the law does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the foregoing exclusions may not apply to you.
The material provided on this web site is for entertainment and promotional purposes only. Information and opinions expressed in Message Boards or other Forums are not necessarily those of F4F Online Ltd. Neither F4F Online Ltd nor its directors, employees, agent, distributors and affiliates are responsible or liable for any loss, damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential or punitive), liability, claim, or other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted on the Web site.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, as it is applied to agreements entered into and performed within the UK. Any action brought to enforce this agreement or matters related to this site shall be brought only in Court located in the United Kingdom. For the purpose of such legal action, the parties (a) consent to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom law courts, (b) waive personal service of process, and (c) consent to service of process by overnight courier. If any provision of this agreement is deemed void, unlawful or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in force. This contains the entire agreement between you & F4F Online Ltd and the agreement shall not be modified, except in writing, signed by both parties.