Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your F4F Reward Points balance.
- Sending Invitations — Earn F4F Reward Points by inviting your friends to join the site.
- Converting Invitations to Customer — Earn F4F Reward Points for every invitation you send out which leads to your friends registering on the site.
- Converting Invitations to Order — Earn F4F Reward Points for every invitation you send out which leads to a sale.
The value of F4F Reward Points is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to F4F Reward Points, and an exchange rate of F4F Reward Points earned to currency for spending on future purchases.
You can redeem your F4F Reward Points at checkout. If you have accumulated enough F4F Reward Points to redeem them you will have the option of using F4F Reward Points as one of the payment methods. The option to use F4F Reward Points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable F4F Reward Points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
F4F Reward Points may be capped at a minimum value required for redemption. If this option is selected you will not be able to use your F4F Reward Points until you accrue a minimum number of F4F Reward Points, at which F4F Reward Point they will become available for redemption. F4F Reward Points may also be capped at the maximum value of F4F Reward Points which can be accrued. If this option is selected you will need to redeem your accrued F4F Reward Points before you are able to earn more F4F Reward Points.
You have the ability to view and manage your F4F Reward Points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total F4F Reward Points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum F4F Reward Points limit and a cumulative history of F4F Reward Points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding F4F Reward Points, including expiration notifications.
F4F Reward Points can be set to expire. Points will expire in the order form which they were first earned.Note:
- Points can be used as store credit in our system only. Redeeming to cash is not allowed.
- You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose F4F Reward Points, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the F4F Reward Points section of the My Account area.