Everything you need to know (and more) about the Spyro™ 8″ PVC pre-order!
Pre-orders for Spyro PVC (Exclusive) are finally upon us. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Kindly read through these instructions to guarantee your pre-orders and Day One bonuses:
- Pre-orders will open right after F4F’s Friday Q&A with Chocks and A on 28 September 2018. On 5 October 2018, 10:00 PM HKT, pre-orders will temporarily close in preparation for the validation process.
- On 5 October 2018, 11:00 PM HKT, the pre-ordering period will reopen and a “VALIDATE NOW” button will go live on your Spyro PVC (Exclusive) order page. Pre-orders will remain open until 2 November 2018, 11:00 PM HKT.
- NOTE 1: The “VALIDATE NOW” button will only be available to those who have successfully placed their pre-orders BEFORE the validation process; the button will only be available for 24 hours.
- NOTE 2: The sooner you click the “VALIDATE NOW” button on your order, the lower the number will be on your Spyro™ 8″ PVC statue.
- NOTE 3: You MUST click the “VALIDATE NOW” button to secure a Day One Edition of your Spyro PVC (EXCLUSIVE) pre-order.
- NOTE 4: If you pre-ordered during this 24-hour Validation Period, you are also guaranteed a Day One Edition. However, you will NOT have a “VALIDATE NOW” button available to you since you did not place your pre-order before the validation process, which means you cannot compete for a chance at low numbers.
- NOTE 5: If by the end of the pre-order period the Exclusive version did not hit at least 3,000 pieces sold, the pre-order period will extend and remain open until it hits this goal or until before production starts. If at least 3,000 pieces are sold within the one-month pre-order period, the pre-ordering process will proceed as normal.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: “How much does the Spyro PVC (Exclusive) statue cost?”
The Spyro PVC (Exclusive) statue costs USD 99.99 SRP + shipping.
Q: “Will payment plans (Flexipay) be available when I purchase my Spyro™ 8″ PVC statues?”
Yes, Flexipay will be available when pre-ordering your Spyro™ 8″ PVC statues, up to a maximum of six (6) months payment terms. You may find the various Flexipay options under the “Additional Information” section of your desired product.
Q: “Can I cancel my order?”
Orders are cancellable, but the 20% initial deposit is non-refundable, and you incur an Administration Charge of USD 10.00 per payment to be refunded. For more information, please visit the Cancellation section of our website.
Q: “How much will shipping cost?”
Kindly refer to the image below for shipping cost charges:
Q: “Do we pay any Customs fees or taxes?”
As much as possible, First 4 Figures shoulders Customs fees and taxes to ensure a smooth and hassle-free transaction from purchase to delivery. We are able to do so by strategically setting up our warehouses in every corner of the globe. However, in the event that your order will be delivered from a distant warehouse, any additional fees or taxes (if any) become the buyer’s responsibility. For more information, please visit the Shipping section of our website.
Q: “If I decide to purchase more than one Spyro™ 8″ PVC statue, will it be possible to combine it all into one shipping cost?”
Shipping costs are charged on a per product item basis. We currently do not allow combining of shipping costs.
Q: “What is a Day One Edition?”
If you successfully pre-ordered our Spyro PVC (EXCLUSIVE) AND clicked the “VALIDATE NOW” button during the Validation Period, you will be receiving a Day One Edition of your order, which includes:
- Your Pre-ordered Statue/s
- 1x Signature Card signed by Alex Davis
- 1x Day One Edition Hologram Sticker
- Additional F4F Reward Points (1 point per USD 1.00 spent)
Q: “I forgot to click the 'VALIDATE NOW' button, and the button isn’t available anymore. What will happen to my order?”
If you forgot to validate your pre-order, you will still receive your order when the statues are scheduled to be released, but you will not be guaranteed a low-numbered statue nor will you be receiving a Day One Edition of your order. Unvalidated pre-orders will be slotted in after the 24-hour Validation Period closes, and the number on your statue will depend on how soon you placed your pre-order during the pre-order period.
Q: “Why do I have to and how do I authenticate my Spyro™ 8″ PVC statue?”
Our Spyro™ 8″ PVC statue is part of our all-new Spyro™ the Dragon TF line, which means all statue numbers (except for #1 and #2) are up for grabs. If you authenticate your Spyro™ 8″ PVC statue and continue to purchase and validate the succeeding statues in the line, you are guaranteed to have matching statue numbers for every single piece.
Q: “Can I purchase your Spyro™ 8″ PVC statues anywhere else other than your website?”
Our Spyro PVC (Standard) statues may be available for purchase at a local retailer near you once these statues are released, but our Spyro PVC (Exclusive) is only available for purchase on our website.
For more information and high-resolution images of our Spyro™ 8″ PVC statues, kindly click HERE.
If you have any further questions or concerns, kindly refer to the HELP section of our website. Alternatively, you may also contact Customer Service through our CONTACT US online form, or you may leave a comment below and we will get back to you shortly.
More post in same category
- Spyro™ 2: Classic Ripto's Rage PVC and Artisans Green Crystal Dragon Mini Metal Statue Launch
- Spyro™ 2: Classic Ripto's Rage PVC and Artisans Green Crystal Dragon Mini Metal Statue Pre-Order FAQs
- Spyro™ 2: Classic Ripto's Rage PVC Statue Giveaway
- Spyro™ the Dragon – Spyro™ PVC Statue Giveaway
- Spyro™ the Dragon – Spyro™ Bust Statue Launch
- Spyro™ the Dragon – Spyro™ Bust Statue Pre-Order FAQs