Everything you need to know (and more) about the Mimic pre-order!
Pre-orders for Mimic are finally upon us. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Kindly read through these instructions to guarantee your pre-orders and Signature bonuses:
- Pre-orders will open right after F4F’s Friday Q&A with Chocks and A on the 14th of December 2018, 10:00 PM HKT. Pre-orders will remain open until the 18th of January 2019, 10:00 PM HKT.
- On 21 December 2018, 11:00 PM HKT, the validation process will begin. A “VALIDATE NOW” button will go live on your Mimic order page.
- NOTE 1: There will be no validation process for those who only pre-ordered the Companion Editions.
- NOTE 2: The “VALIDATE NOW” button will only be available to those who successfully placed their pre-orders BEFORE the validation process; the button will only be available for 24 hours.
- NOTE 3: The sooner you click the “VALIDATE NOW” button on your order, the lower the number will be on your Mimic statue.
- NOTE 4: You MUST click the “VALIDATE NOW” button to secure a Signature Edition of your pre-order. The Standard Edition of the statue and the Companion Editions are NOT eligible for Signature bonuses.
- NOTE 5: If you pre-ordered during this 24-hour Validation Period, you are also guaranteed a Signature Edition. However, you will NOT have a “VALIDATE NOW” button available to you since you did not place your pre-order before the validation process began, which means you cannot compete for a chance at low numbers.
- NOTE 6: If by the end of the pre-order period the Exclusive, Definitive, and Combo Editions do not hit a combined total of at least 1,000 pieces sold, the pre-order period will remain open until it hits this goal or until before production begins. If at least 1,000 pieces are sold within the five-week pre-order period, the pre-ordering process will proceed as normal.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: “How much does each Mimic variant cost?”
The Mimic (Standard Edition) and Mimic (Exclusive Edition) each cost USD 549.99 SRP + shipping, while the Mimic Chest (Standard Companion Edition) and Mimic Chest (Exclusive Companion Edition) each cost USD 349.99 SRP + shipping. The Mimic (Definitive Edition) costs USD 739.99 + shipping, and the Mimic (Combo Edition) costs USD 824.99 SRP + shipping.
Q: “Will payment plans (Flexipay) be available when I purchase my Mimic statues?”
Yes, Flexipay will be available when pre-ordering your Mimic statues, up to a maximum of twelve (12) months payment terms. You may find the various Flexipay options under the “Additional Information” section of your desired product.
Q: “Can I cancel my order?”
Orders are cancellable, but the 10% initial deposit is non-refundable, and you incur an Administration Charge of USD 5.00 per payment to be refunded. For more information, please visit the Cancellation section of our website.
Q: “How much will shipping cost?”
Kindly refer to the image below for shipping cost charges:
Q: “Do we have to pay for Customs fees or taxes?”
As much as possible, First 4 Figures shoulders Customs fees and taxes to ensure a smooth and hassle-free transaction from purchase to delivery. We are able to do so by strategically setting up our warehouses in every corner of the globe. However, in the event that your order will be delivered from a distant warehouse, any additional fees or taxes (if any) are of the buyer’s responsibility. For more information, please visit the Shipping section of our website.
Q: “If I decide to purchase more than one Mimic statue, will it be possible to combine it all into one shipping cost?”
Shipping costs are charged on a per product item basis. We currently do not allow combining of shipping costs.
Q: “What is a Signature Edition?”
Successfully obtaining a Signature Edition of your pre-order guarantees you the following bonuses:
- Your Pre-ordered Statue/s
- 1x Signature Card signed by Alex Davis (2x for the Combo Edition)
- 1x Signature Edition Hologram Sticker
- Additional F4F Reward Points (1 point per USD 1.00 spent)
Q: “I forgot to click the 'VALIDATE NOW' button, and the button isn’t available anymore. What will happen to my order?”
If you forgot to validate your pre-order, you will still receive your order when the statues are scheduled to be released, but you will not be guaranteed a low-numbered statue nor will you be receiving a Signature Edition of your order. Unvalidated pre-orders will be slotted in after the 24-hour Validation Period closes, and the number on your statue will depend on how soon you placed your pre-order during the pre-order period.
Q: “Why do I have to authenticate my Mimic statue?”
If you own and authenticated our Dragon Slayer Ornstein (Regular Edition), you are guaranteed to receive the same statue number for your Mimic (Standard Edition); if you own and authenticated our Dragon Slayer Ornstein (Exclusive Edition) statue, you are guaranteed to receive the same statue number for your Mimic (Exclusive Edition), Mimic (Definitive Edition), or Mimic (Combo Edition). Your Mimic Chest Companion Piece, on the other hand, will follow the statue number of your corresponding Mimic edition. If you only pre-order the Companion Piece, you will receive an unnumbered statue.
Q: “What is a variant?”
Variants are collectibles that are variations of the main products and are treated as main products themselves.
Q: “What is a Companion Piece?”
Companion Pieces are collectibles that still belong to the main product line but have no bearing on the succession of statue numbers.
Q: “What is the main difference between a variant and a Companion Piece”
Variants are launched alongside the main product and share the same pool of statue numbers as the main product. Companion Pieces, on the other hand, will only be numbered if the customer pre-ordering it owns the main product prior the launch of the Companion Piece. Those who do not own the main product but are pre-ordering the Companion Piece will receive an unnumbered statue. In this case, the main products prior the Mimic Chest Companion Pieces are Mimic (Standard Edition), Mimic (Exclusive Edition), Mimic (Definitive Edition), and Mimic (Combo Edition).
Q: “Do statue numbers have any bearing on the quality of a product?”
Statue numbers and any other form of numbering merely represent the edition size of each product and do not have any implications on the quality.
Q: “Can I purchase your Mimic statues anywhere else other than your website?”
Our Mimic (Standard Edition) and Mimic Chest (Standard Companion Edition) statues may be available for purchase at a local retailer near you once these statues are released, but our Mimic (Exclusive Edition), Mimic Chest (Exclusive Companion Edition), Mimic (Definitive Edition), and Mimic (Combo Edition) statues are only available for purchase on our website.
For more information and high-resolution images of our Mimic statues, kindly click HERE.
If you have any further questions or concerns, kindly refer to the HELP section of our website. Alternatively, you may also contact Customer Service through our CONTACT US online form, or you may leave a comment below and we will get back to you shortly.
More post in same category
- F4F x TORCH TORCH: Dark Souls™ T-Shirt Collection Encore and Sweat Shirts
- Dark Souls™ – Gravelord Nito Statue Launch
- Dark Souls™ – Gravelord Nito Statue Pre-Order FAQs
- Dark Souls™ – The Great Grey Wolf Sif SD Statue Coming Soon
- Dark Souls™ & Dark Souls™ II – Dragon Slayer Ornstein SD & Old Dragonslayer SD Statue Launch
- Dark Souls™ & Dark Souls™ II – Dragon Slayer Ornstein SD & Old Dragonslayer SD Statue Pre-Order FAQs