Everything you need to know (and more) about the Shiranui pre-order!
The Reservation Period for Shiranui is finally upon us. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Kindly read through these instructions to guarantee your pre-orders:
- The RESERVATION PERIOD will open immediately after F4F’s Friday Q&A with Chocks and A on 27 April 2018 and will then temporarily close on Tuesday, 1 May 2018, 10:00 PM HKT.
- On 1 May 2018, 11:00 PM HKT, the pre-ordering period will reopen and a “VALIDATE NOW” button will go live on your Shiranui order page. This newly reopened pre-order period will continue until 29 May 2018, 11:59 PM HKT.
- NOTE 1: The “VALIDATE NOW” button will only be available to those who have successfully placed their pre-orders during the Reservation Period, and will only be available for 24 hours.
- NOTE 2: The sooner you click the “VALIDATE NOW” button on your order, the lower the number will be on your Shiranui statue.
- NOTE 3: You must click the “VALIDATE NOW” button to secure the Day One Edition of your Shiranui (Exclusive) pre-order.
- NOTE 4: Those of you who placed their pre-orders during this 24-hour validation period are automatically guaranteed a Day One Edition for your order. However, you will NOT have a “VALIDATE NOW” button available to you since you did not place your pre-order during the reservation period.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: “How much does each Shiranui variant cost?”
Both the Shiranui (Regular) and the Shiranui (Exclusive) statues cost USD 484.99 SRP + shipping.
Q: “Will payment plans (Flexipay) be available when I purchase my Shiranui statues?”
Yes, Flexipay will be available when pre-ordering your Shiranui statues, up to a maximum of one (1) year payment terms. You may find the various Flexipay options under the “Additional Information” section of your desired product.
Q: “Can I cancel my order?”
Orders are cancellable, but the 10% initial deposit is non-refundable and you incur an Administration Charge of USD 20.00 per payment to be refunded. For more information, please visit the Cancellation section of our website.
Q: “How much will shipping cost?”
Kindly refer to the images below for shipping cost charges:
Q: “Do we pay any Customs fees or taxes?”
As much as possible, First 4 Figures shoulders Customs fees and taxes to ensure a smooth and hassle-free transaction from purchase to delivery. We are able to do so by strategically setting up our warehouses in every corner of the globe. However, in the event that your order will be delivered from a distant warehouse, any additional fees or taxes (if any) become the buyer’s responsibility. For more information, please visit the Shipping section of our website.
Q: “If I decide to purchase more than one Shiranui statue, will it be possible to combine it all into one shipping cost?”
Shipping costs are charged on a per product item basis. We currently do not allow combining of shipping costs.
Q: “What is a Day One Edition?”
If you successfully pre-ordered our Shiranui (EXCLUSIVE) statue AND clicked the “VALIDATE NOW” button on your reservation, you will receive a Day One Edition of your order, which includes:
- Your Pre-ordered Statue/s
- 1x Signature Card signed by Alex Davis
- 1x Day One Edition Hologram Sticker
- Additional F4F Reward Points (1 point per USD 1.00 spent)
Q: “I forgot to click the “VALIDATE NOW” button, and the button isn’t available anymore. What will happen to my order?”
If you forgot to validate your reservation, you will still receive your order when the statues are scheduled to be released, but you will not be guaranteed a low-numbered statue nor will you be receiving a Day One Edition of your order. Unvalidated reservations will be slotted in after the 24-hour validation period closes, and the number on your statue will depend on how soon you placed your pre-order during the reservation period.
Q: “Why do I have to and how do I authenticate my Shiranui statue?”
Everything you need to know about authenticating your statues and statue numbers will be explained in a separate blog post to be published at a later date. For the meantime, kindly refer to the Authentication section of our website for basic information.
Q: “Can I purchase your Shiranui statues anywhere else other than your website?”
Our Shiranui (Regular) statues may be available for purchase at a local retailer near you once these statues are released; our Shiranui (Exclusive) statues are only available for purchase on First 4 Figures' website.
For more pictures and information on our Shiranui statues, kindly click HERE.
If you have any further questions or concerns, kindly refer to the HELP section of our website. Alternatively, you may also contact Customer Service through our CONTACT US online form, or you may leave a comment below and we will get back to you shortly.